Girl with a Pearl Earring by Johannes Vermeer Printed on Canvas
Johannes Vermeer 1632-1675. Girl with a Pearl Earring is an oil painting dated ca 1665.
Going by various names over the centuries, it became known by its present title towards
the end of the 20th century after the earring worn by the girl portrayed there.
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• EXTRA 3-5cm (1-2 inch) white edge is Added on each end of the canvas for framing
• The Canvas is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. Excellent Texture Canvas
2. Environmental Protection Tasteless
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation.
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube.