Joan of Arc at the Coronation of Charles VII by Jean Auguste Ingres 1854
Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres was a French Neoclassical painter 1780-1867
“The Maid of Orléans” is considered a heroine of France for her role during the
Lancastrian phase of the Hundred Years War and was canonized as a saint.
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• EXTRA 3-5 cm (1-2 inch) white edge is Added on each end of the canvas for framing.
• The Painting is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation.
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. High-Quality Cotton Canvas
2. Environmental Friendly Giclée Ink
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube
There are no reviews yet.