Shot Marilyn’s Pop Artwork by Andy Warhol 1964 Printed on Canvas
Andy Warhol (1928-1987) was an American artist.
Shot Marilyn’s Shot Sage Blue Marilyn produced in 1964, was sold for $195 million in May 9, 2022 ..
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• The Canvas is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation
• Usually without extra edge, if you need let us know on the order form (no extra cost)
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. Excellent Texture Canvas
2. Environmental Protection Tasteless
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation.
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube.
There are no reviews yet.