Surrealism Classic Artwork by Rene Magritte Reproduction
René Magritte, 1898-1967
René François Ghislain Magritte was a Belgian surrealist artist.
He became well known for creating a number of witty and thought-provoking images.
Often depicting ordinary objects in an unusual context, his work is known for challenging
observers’ preconditioned perceptions of reality. Wikipedia
1- apple hat –
2- Man in a Bowler Hat 1964
3- Golconda 1953
4- Double Vision (La Double Vue) 1957
5- *Red Umbrella by Rafal Olbinski*
6- Not to be Reproduced 1937
7- The Son of Man 1964
8- The Evening Gown 1954
9- The Castle of the Pyrenees 1959
10- The Schoolmaster 1954
11- Paysage de Baucis 1966
12- The False Mirror 1928
20x30cm / 8×12 inch
30x40cm / 12×15.7inch
30x45cm / 12×17.7 inch
40x60cm / 15.7×23.6 inch
50x70cm / 19.6×27.5 inch
60x80cm / 23.6×31.4 inch
60x90cm / 23.6×35.4 inch
70x100cm / 27.5×39.3 inch
Rafał Olbinski is a Polish painter*
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• EXTRA 3-5 cm (1-2 inch) white edge is Added on each end of the canvas for framing.
• The Painting is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation.
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. Excellent Texture Canvas
2. Environmental Protection Tasteless
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation.