The Accolade by Edmund Leighton painted 1901
Edmund Blair Leighton was an English painter 1852-1922
The Accolade showing a red haired Queen knighting a young man. It is one of many paintings produced by Edmunds in the 1900s on the subject of chivalry, with others including God Speed and The Dedication It has been described as among Leighton’s best-known works and one of the most recognizable paintings of the period.
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• The Painting is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation.
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. Excellent Texture Canvas
2. Non-toxic and Environmentally Friendly
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface, Waterproof
4. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of your package in transportation.
5. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube