The Night Watch by Rembrandt Oil painting painted 1642
Rembrandt van Rijn was a Dutch painter 1606-1669.
The painting was completed in 1642, at the peak of the Dutch Golden Age. It depicts the eponymous company moving out, led by Captain Frans Banninck Cocq (dressed in black, with a red sash) and his lieutenant, Willem van Ruytenburch (dressed in yellow, with a white sash). With effective use of sunlight and shade, Rembrandt leads the eye to the three most important characters among the crowd: the two men in the center (from whom the painting gets its original title), and the woman in the centre-left background carrying a chicken. Behind them, the company’s colors are carried by the ensign, Jan Visscher Cornelissen. The figures are almost life-size, dimensions 363cm×437cm (143in×172 in)
The Night Watch name:
Militia Company of District II under the Command of Captain Frans Banninck Cocq,
also known as
The Shooting Company of Frans Banning Cocq and Willem van Ruytenburch,
Dutch: Schutters van wijk II onder leiding van kapitein Frans Banninck Cocq (De Nachtwacht)
This is one of the most famous Dutch Golden Age painting.
More info: wiki/The-Night-Watch
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• The Painting is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation.
The Night Watch by Rembrandt
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. Excellent Texture Canvas
2. Environmental Protection Tasteless
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation.
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube.
There are no reviews yet.