The Ninth Wave Painting by Ivan Aivazovsky Printed on Canvas
The Ninth Wave by Ivan Aivazovsky 1850
Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky (1817-1900) was a Russian-Armenian painter.
The title refers to an old sailing expression referring to a wave of incredible size that comes after a succession of incrementally larger waves.
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. High-Quality Texture Canvas
2. Non-toxic and Environmentally Friendly
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube