Woman with a Parasol by Claude Monet 1886 Printed on Canvas
Oscar Claude Monet was a French painter 1840-1926
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• EXTRA 3-5 cm (1-2 inch) edge is Added on each end of the canvas for framing.
• The Canvas is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation.
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. Excellent Texture Canvas
2. Environmental Protection Tasteless
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation.
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube.
There are no reviews yet.