Napoleon Crossing the Alps Oil Painting Printed on Canvas
By Jacques Louis David (1748–1825) a French artist.
Napoleon Crossing the Alps also known as Napoleon at the Saint-Bernard Pass or Bonaparte Crossing the Alps is a series
of five oil on canvas equestrian portraits of Napoleon painted by Jacques-Louis David between 1801 and 1805.
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• The Canvas is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation
• Usually without extra edge, if you need let us know on the order form (no extra cost)
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. High-Quality Cotton Canvas
2. Environmental Friendly Giclée Ink
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube