Paintings by John Singer Printed on Canvas
John Singer Sargent (1856-1925) was an American artist, born in Italy
A – Tyrolean Shrine 1871
B – Market Place 1890
C – Pavement, Cairo 1891
D – Giudecca 2 (Ghetto) 1903-1906
E – Rio di San’Andrea Venice 1904
F – The Calle Della Rosa with the Monte di Pietà, Venice, ca 1905
G – Borgo San Lorenzo 1910
H – Piazzetta, Venice ca 1911
I – Venetian Canal 1913
J – Lake O’Hara 1916
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• Usually without extra edge, if you need let us know on the order form
• The Canvas is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. Excellent Texture Canvas
2. Non-toxic and Environmentally Friendly
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation.
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube.