Paintings by John Singer Sargent Printed on Canvas
John Singer Sargent (1856-1925) was an American expatriate artist,
born in Florence, Italy, died in London, England.
A – In the Luxembourg Gardens 1879
B – Street in Venice 1882
C – Portrait of Paul-César Helleu 1885
D – The Birthday Party 1887
E – Women Approaching 1893-´97
F – After the Hurricane, Bahamas 1899
G – Two Arab Women 1905
H – Rio dei Mendicanti, Venice ca.1909
I – Italian Model 1916
J – Man with Red Drapery 1916
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• Usually without extra edge, if you need let us know on the order form
• The Canvas is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation
Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors, the color of objects can be a little different from show pictures.
1. Excellent Texture Canvas
2. Non-toxic and Environmentally Friendly
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation.
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube.