The Hallucinogenic Toreador by Salvador Dalí Printed on Canvas
The Hallucinogenic Toreador Painted by Salvador Dalí 1969-1970
El Torero Alucinógeno (Spanish) is a 1969-1970 multi-leveled oil painting by Salvador Dalí which employs the canons of his particular interpretation of surrealist thought.
In this artwork Dalí transmits his wife’s dislike for bullfighting by combining symbolism, optical illusions, and estranging yet familiar motifs. Dali used his paranoiac critical method to create his own visual language within the painting, and combined versatile images as an instructive example of his artistic ability and vision.
• This Painting is Without Frame
• This Painting is Printed on Canvas
• EXTRA 3-5 cm (1-2 inch) white edge is Added on each end of the canvas for framing.
• The Painting is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation.
Due to different brightness effects between computer monitors the color of paintings may be slightly different from display photos
1. High-Quality Texture Canvas
2. Non-toxic and Environmentally Friendly
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of the package in transportation
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube