The Last Day of Pompeii by Karl Bryullov Painted 1830-1833
Karl Pavlovich Bryullov 1799-1852 was a Russian painter.
He is regarded as a key figure in transition from the Russian neoclassicism to romanticism.
• The Painting is Without Frame
• The Painting is Printed on Canvas
• The Painting is rolled up in strong tube packaging to ensure the safety in transportation.
1. Excellent Texture Canvas
2. Environmental Protection Tasteless
3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface
5. We use professional and strong TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of your package in transportation.
6. Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube.
There are no reviews yet.